Presenting the Inaugural Gainbridge LPGA at Boca Rio
Click the play button to preview the official tournament video.
OFFICIAL LPGA TOUR EVENT
Join us at Boca Rio this January to see 108 of the World’s Best Golfers.
BOCA RIO GOLF CLUB
Boca Rio Golf Club is unlike any other in South Florida. Situated on 200 acres of native Florida wilderness, Boca Rio is a magnificently lush, rolling golf course featuring impeccable fairways, quick, undulating greens and gleaming white sand bunkers with no developed real estate.
Head east on Glades Road for approximately 2 miles. Cross over St Andrews Blvd. and turn right into Boca Town Center. Parking will be located in the NW parking lot (former Sears parking lot).
Head west on Glades Road for 1 mile to Boca Town Center traffic light. Make a left into the Mall and then an immediate right. Continue .1 miles to stop sign and parking will be located in the NW parking lot (former Sears parking lot)
Head west on Glades Road for .8 miles to Boca Town Center traffic light. Make a left into the Mall and then an immediate right. Continue .1 miles to stop sign and parking will be located in the NW parking lot (former Sears parking lot)
Bag Policies and Restricted Items
- Cellular phones must be turned to silent on Tournament grounds.
- No coolers permitted on Tournament grounds. State liquor laws prohibit patrons from bringing their own alcoholic beverages. Beer is available at concession stands. Please be prepared to show proof of age. Patrons will not be allowed to leave the Tournament with open containers of alcoholic beverages. No outside food or beverages.
- No containers, large bags or backpacks are permitted on the grounds.
- No lawn chairs with arms will be premitted on the grounds
- No cameras or camcorders Thursday-Sunday (Tuesday and Wednesday cameras are allowed for personal use only).
- No noise producing electronic devices, TV’s, radios, etc.
- No weapons (regardless of permit), including, but not limited to: firearms, knives and any other item the Tournament deems unlawful or dangerous in its sole discretion.
- No pets (other than service animals) are permitted to the grounds.
- All purses and small bags are subject to search and unauthorized items will be confiscated.